For those of you who haven't yet booked, there are places still available for Saturday [morning, afternoon or full day] and limited places available for Monday afternoon. And it's important to note that none of Michael's presentations are repeated in any of these sessions - they are all different subjects!
Details can be found on the GSV web site where bookings can be made online or by phone.
For those of you who have already booked here are some details about locations and access.
Saturday 10th November at the Melbourne City Conference Centre.
- This is located in Swanston Street opposite the State Library
- Enter through the glass doors to the right of the church [see red arrow in photo below]
- Wheelchair access and access for those who don't want to navigate the stairs down to the Auditorium is at the rear of the church [see red arrow in the map below]
Monday 12th November at the Genealogical Society of Victoria.
- This is located at Level B1, 257 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Entry is via Collins Street or at the rear in Flinders Lane
- The only access is via the lift near the Collins Street entrance
- The lifts are located between the optometrist and jeweller before the escalators - the other lifts in the building do not go to level B1 [see red arrow in photo below]